Sunday, April 4, 2010

My First Blog Award!

The Rules for this award:
 
1. When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you the award in a new post.

I'd like to thanks Brattypants for giving me my first award!  I am very honored and so pleased to have been given this award!  Thanks again! :D

2. Name 10 things that make you happy.
  • My Boyfriend; Kevin
  • My Family
  • My Close Friends!  You know who you are ;)
  • My 2 Wonderfully Adorable Cats; Sunny and Zephyr
  • Baking & Cooking
  • Fresh Air & Sun
  • Gardening
  • Reading a Good Book
  • Watching my Fav TV Shows
  • Winning an Award
3. Pass this award on to 10 bloggers & inform them.
  1. Brattypants; I definitely must pass this award back to her!
  2. Corrine at Lost for Words; My Best Friend, who inspired me to blog!
  3. Barbara at Barbara Bakes
  4. Sarah at Maison Cupcake
  5. Stormie at Bite Size Baker
  6. Christine at Christine's Cuisine
  7. Amy at Sing for your Supper
  8. Jessica at My Baking Heart
  9. Nancy at My Home Cook-N Blog
  10. Kelsey at Apple a Day
This was a hard one, picking 10 blogs to pass the award on to!  I got to 6 easily and then realized, I don't regularly view 10 blogs, so I just spent the last 2-3 hours looking at food blogs.  I found 4 more that I quite enjoyed reading through and can not wait to see what they bring in the future!

Now back to finishing my pie for tonight's Easter dinner at my Grandparents!  I will inform all the winners I picked sometime tomorrow!

Thanks Again! 

1 comments:

Corrine said...

Yay! Congrats on your award!! :) (And thanks for passing it on to me! :D)

Post a Comment

About Me

Why Roro? Many years ago, I was given the nickname 'Roro' by a good friend and it has stuck ever since!

Why a Recipe Blog? Recently I discovered a love for baking & cooking when Kevin and I bought our first house together in 2008. I started to get a lot of requests for the recipes I was trying and I thought a blog would be the best way to share them with everyone!

Click Here for More

Followers

Links

Proud member of FoodBlogs

Search This Blog