Monday, March 1, 2010

Coming This Week...

 

This week and next may be a quiet week for recipes for me.  Kevin left yesterday for the East Coast on business and will be gone for 2 weeks.  He frequently travels for work, and when he is gone, I have to admit I don't eat much at all!  I find cooking is more enjoyable when you are doing it for other people!  I will however try to bake a few things.  Baking I can pass on to family and friends!

This is week I am also planning on build a photo box.  I haven't been 100% happy with the photo's of my food so far and I think it mostly has to do with lighting.  I plan on following the directions found in this blog post: How to DIY Macro Photo Studio.  I will post comparison photo's and more details once I have completed the build to let everyone know how it works.

Baking
  • Triple Chocolate Quick Bread
  • Molten Middle Cookies

Review of Last Week

I created an Archive page; it can be found here: Recipe Archive.

Crock Pot Recipes
  • Chicken Fajitas - Planned for when Kevin returns
Main Dishes
Fudge
  • Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fudge - Still need to post recipe
  • Molten Middle Cookies - Moved to current week 

1 comments:

Corrine said...

Boo... I'm home (finally) and very happy about the new design... Thank you! I'll be checking out these recipes once they are posted! :D

Post a Comment

About Me

Why Roro? Many years ago, I was given the nickname 'Roro' by a good friend and it has stuck ever since!

Why a Recipe Blog? Recently I discovered a love for baking & cooking when Kevin and I bought our first house together in 2008. I started to get a lot of requests for the recipes I was trying and I thought a blog would be the best way to share them with everyone!

Click Here for More

Followers

Links

Proud member of FoodBlogs

Search This Blog