Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Recipe Book Review; Hershey's Cookbook & Recipe Cards



"Hershey's Cookbook & Recipe Cards is the perfect resource for baking the ultimate dessert, then sharing the recipe with your family and friends.  Forty-eight delicious classics await you, each with step by step instructions and a mouthwatering photo of the final recipe - and for each one, you'll also find a collectible card to tear and share."










Recipes I Recommend
  • Kisses Macaroon Cookies
  • Secret Kisses Cookies
  • Peanut Butter Blossoms
  • White Chip Lemon Streusel Bars
  • Rocky Road Brownies
I have tried about 80% of the recipes in this book, the ones listed above are my favourites.  Out of all of the recipes I have tried within this book, there has only been one I did not like and would not do again.  The recipes in this book come with simple and easy to follow directions, and every recipe features a picture.  Although, the recipe card concept is a good idea, I don't find it that useful.  You only get one card per recipe, and I get asked by multiple people for my recipes.  I don't recommend buying this recipe book just for that reason, but I do recommended buying it for the recipes. 

Rating:  







Find this Book on Amazon: Hershey's Cookbook & Recipe Cards

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohhh - I'm thinking that this is a must have for my cookbook collection. I will have to keep my eye open for it. Even the pictures just on the cover are enough to make me want to buy it!

Post a Comment

About Me

Why Roro? Many years ago, I was given the nickname 'Roro' by a good friend and it has stuck ever since!

Why a Recipe Blog? Recently I discovered a love for baking & cooking when Kevin and I bought our first house together in 2008. I started to get a lot of requests for the recipes I was trying and I thought a blog would be the best way to share them with everyone!

Click Here for More

Followers

Links

Proud member of FoodBlogs

Search This Blog