Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Maple Meatballs




















3/4 cup ketchup
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp dry mustard
1 package (16oz) frozen, cooked meatballs

1. Combine and stir all ingredients in the crockpot, if meatballs are frozen, set to high for the first hour, and then low for 3 more hours.  Serve with toothpicks or on baguettes.

Tips/Tricks/Notes

I found this recipe on the blog Annie Bakes.  It is a super easy meatball recipe, and they were so yummy!  Next time I plan on making my own meatballs when I do this recipe.  There isn't much more to be said about this recipe, it's definitely one to try!  The only change I had to make was to the time, I accidentally bought uncooked frozen meatballs instead of cooked ones, so I thawed the meatballs then cooked them on HIGH for the 4 hours instead of dropping the crockpot to LOW.

The picture seen above is an actual picture I took of my completed meatballs, it is not taken from the internet or played with in anyway.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out, glad you liked the recipe, anne

Post a Comment

About Me

Why Roro? Many years ago, I was given the nickname 'Roro' by a good friend and it has stuck ever since!

Why a Recipe Blog? Recently I discovered a love for baking & cooking when Kevin and I bought our first house together in 2008. I started to get a lot of requests for the recipes I was trying and I thought a blog would be the best way to share them with everyone!

Click Here for More

Followers

Links

Proud member of FoodBlogs

Search This Blog