Monday, March 8, 2010

Coming This Week...













I don't have a lot of big baking or cooking plans for this week, as Kevin is still away on Business.  He will be arriving home this weekend, can't wait!  My only plans are to bake him some Welcome Home muffins.  I'm planning them to be a surprise, so I won't be sharing specifics!  You'll get to know once I post the recipe!

Review of Last Week

I did build myself a photo box this past week.  I feel that the pictures are better with the use of the box, but I'm still not completely happy.  My camera is fairly old, it's pretty much an original digital camera, so I'm thinking this may have something to do with the quality of the images.  When Kevin gets home, I would live to try out his camera as it is a much better camera, then go from there!

Baking

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Why Roro? Many years ago, I was given the nickname 'Roro' by a good friend and it has stuck ever since!

Why a Recipe Blog? Recently I discovered a love for baking & cooking when Kevin and I bought our first house together in 2008. I started to get a lot of requests for the recipes I was trying and I thought a blog would be the best way to share them with everyone!

Click Here for More

Followers

Links

Proud member of FoodBlogs

Search This Blog